- Anne's iBiology talk: "The Complex Kingdom of Fungi, and the Story Behind Bay Area Amanita phalloides" is available on iBiology.org
- IMC 2018 San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Blue Sky Science: How do you identify edible mushrooms? Wisconsin State Journal
- Amanita thiersii and Pringle Lab research featured in The Atlantic
- Darwin Days 2016 - "How a Mushroom Gets its Spots"
- Point Reyes, California AmanitaBase. November 2015
- Pringle Lab Foray. October 2015
- Beautiful photos of fungi can be found at Taylor Lockwood's homepage http://www.fungiphoto.com/
- Great resources at the USDA Forest Producst Labs here in Madison http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/
- A great introduction into everything fungal in Wisconsin http://www.wisconsinmycologicalsociety.org/
- UW-Madison center for bioinformatics, sequencing, and mass spectometry https://www.biotech.wisc.edu//
- Classes for all your computing needs http://aci.wisc.edu//
- If you have a question about Amanita species, go to the Tulloss website at http://www.amanitaceae.org/
- The engineers in the lab took on the task of building an Amanita cake. Some French required for maximal understanding of blueprints.
- The Genealogy of North American Mycologists is available online at
(find me under "Kauffman", "Martin", and "Other Lineages").
- Have you found a mushroom? Consider recording your observation on Mushroom Observer.
- Pringle lab retreat. June 2011
- A fantastic, idiosyncratic guide to all things fungal can be found at the Cornell Mushroom Blog.
- Visit Small Things Considered to learn cool science about microbes.
- Goodbye to Hugh! April 19 2008
- Want the latest information on fungal genomes? Check out Jason Stajich's blog at http://fungalgenomes.org/blog/
- Polypore Hunt, May 2007 (Pringle Lab + Others)
- Join the Friends of the Farlow and support research in cryptogamic botany (that includes fungi!): http://www.huh.harvard.edu/collections/fof/fof.html
- Do you have a number that would interest other biologists? Add it to BioNumbers, the Database of Useful Biological Numbers at http://bionumbers.hms.harvard.edu/
- Foray with Monique Gardes and Pierre-Arthur Moreau, July 2006
- What's the Fungus of the Month? Find out at http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/toms_fungi/
- Christmas party. December 2005
- Mushroom poisoning? The Wisconsin Poison Center provides telephone assistance to people concerned about poisonings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call toll-free 1-800-222-1222.